Unlike an AI driver, a teenager knows lot of common senses before he/she starts to take driving lessens. He/She,
- has seen people driving;
- sees a 3D scene (two eyes) or 2D scene (one eye) in front, which hardly makes difference;
- has a sense of distance;
- has a sense of real object and shadow;
- can tell a marking line for traffic from a road curb;
- knows that to run over a human is terrible and should avoid it;
- knows that to hit a curb is not good;
- knows that to hit a tree or a wall could cause his/her death;
- and so on.
How much an AI driver has got these common sences right? Well, still not a lot.