Unlike a machine driver, a teenager knows lot of things before he/she starts to take driving lessens, e.g.
- He/She has seen people drive
- He/She sees a 3D image in front
- He/She has a sense of distance
- He/She can tell a brake light from traffic light
- He/She has a sense of real object and shadow
- He/She can tell a marking line for traffic from some lines irrelevant to traffic
- He/She has a sense of distance with one eye (if his/her head moves/turns a little left and right)
- He/She has seen people driving
- To run over a human is terrible, I should avoid it
- To hit a curb is not good
- To hit a tree or a wall, I’ll probably die
I have to dig some more to this topic.